If Assange is sent to the U.S., he would face up to 175 years in prison over unprecedented espionage charges for publishing truthful information in the public interest.
Go to the Allies page under the “Resources” menu item to see a list of recommended Twitter accounts to follow to get regular updates on Assange’s extradition hearings.
See daily court reports from Bridges for Media Freedom below, and journalists who regularly cover Julian Assange beneath that.
October 27-28 2021
(Report from Assange Defense)
Julian Assange Extradition Appeal: Day 1
Julian Assange Extradition Appeal: Day 2
- Defense chronology surrounding Assange’s family and Dr. Kopelman
- Declaration of Assange attorney Gareth Peirce on Prof Kopelman
USA Vs. Assange Day Two: ‘CIA Tried To Kill Assange’
- By Joe Lauria, Consortium News, October 29, 2021
- Day 22
- Day 21
- Day 20
- Day 19
- Day 18
- Day 17
- Day 16
- Day 15
- Day 14
- Day 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- Day 2
- Day 1
- As supporters of Julian Assange rally behind the jailed WikiLeaks founder in the lead-up to Wednesday’s extradition hearing in a British court, Chris Hedges gets a read on the status of Assange’s […] The post Chris Hedges and John Pilger on the ‘Show Trial’ of Julian Assange appeared first on Assange Defense.
- The post Defense chronology surrounding Assange’s family and Dr Kopelman appeared first on Assange Defense.
- The post Declaration of Assange attorney Gareth Peirce on Prof Kopelman appeared first on Assange Defense.
- The post Declaration of Maureen Baird, U.S. Prison Warden appeared first on Assange Defense.
- Appeal hearing concludes as defense dismantles U.S. arguments On the second day of Julian Assange’s extradition appeal hearing, the defense laid out its arguments to uphold the District Judge’s ruling […] The post Julian Assange Extradition Appeal: Day 2 appeared first on Assange Defense.
Craig Murray’s Reports
25 February – 1 March 2020
7 September – 1 October 2020
Day 5: by Craig Murray
The links herein will provide readers with full details of the Hearings in London of the case of Julian Assange, beginning 25 February 2020 to 15th October 2020.
With much gratitude we acknowledge the following contributors:
– Witnesses Testimonies: https://assangedefense.org/live-blog-entry/guide-to-testimony-in-julian-assanges-extradition-hearing/
– Daily Reports by the JADC: https://assangedefense.org/live-blog-entry/guide-to-testimony-in-julian-assanges-extradition-hearing/
– Don’t Extradite Assange: https://dontextraditeassange.com/mp/
– Ruptly TV: https://www.ruptly.tv/en/landing/Assange
– the World Socialist Web Site: http://www.wsws.org
– Global Research http://www.globalresearch.ca
Kevin Gosztola’s Coverage on Shadowproof
- This article was funded by paid subscribers of The Dissenter, a project of Shadowproof. Become a paid subscriber and help us expand our work. Whistleblowers in the United States military exposed a strike in Syria that resulted in the massacre of around 70 women and children, according to an investigation […]
- On October 27, the Crown Prosecution Service will present U.S. government's appeal in extradition case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. The post A Guide To The U.S. Government’s Appeal In The Assange Extradition Case appeared first on Shadowproof.
- Twenty years ago, the PATRIOT Act was signed into law by President George W. Bush. Whistleblowers later challenged the expanded surveillance. The post The PATRIOT Act And The Whistleblowers Who Challenged Mass Surveillance After 9/11 appeared first on Shadowproof.
- Drone Whistleblower Daniel Hale Imprisoned In Communications Management Unit Designed For TerroristsDaniel Hale is the first person accused of an unauthorized disclosure of information to be imprisoned in a Communications Management Unit by the United States government. The post Drone Whistleblower Daniel Hale Imprisoned In Communications Management Unit Designed For Terrorists appeared first on Shadowproof.
- Report On CIA Plans To Kidnap Or Kill Assange Show Clearest Evidence Yet Of Improper Pressure On ProsecutorsA Yahoo! News report on the CIA’s plans to kidnap or kill Assange contains some of the strongest evidence yet that Assange was only charged with crimes because of the agency's thirst for vengeance. The post Report On CIA Plans To Kidnap Or Kill Assange Show Clearest Evidence Yet Of […]