If Assange is sent to the U.S., he would face up to 175 years in prison over unprecedented espionage charges for publishing truthful information in the public interest.
Go to the Allies page under the “Resources” menu item to see a list of recommended Twitter accounts to follow to get regular updates on Assange’s extradition hearings.
See daily court reports from Bridges for Media Freedom below, and journalists who regularly cover Julian Assange beneath that.
- Day 22
- Day 21
- Day 20
- Day 19
- Day 18
- Day 17
- Day 16
- Day 15
- Day 14
- Day 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- Day 2
- Day 1
- Germany: Letter of 120 politicians, artists and journalists, calling for the freedom of Julian Assange"It is now up to Joe Biden to end the judicial process against Julian Assange begun by his predecessor and drop the charges against him" The post Germany: Letter of 120 politicians, artists and journalists, calling for the freedom of Julian Assange appeared first on Assange Defense.
- US government given limited permission to appeal January decision that Assange should not be extraditedA Court has notified the parties involved in Julian Assange’s extradition case that the United States government’s appeal will be listed for a hearing. The decision by the High Court simply gives permission for the US government to attempt to challenge the ruling, but it does not reflect the merits […]
- Full video & transcript below The post Cornel West and Ryan Grim join Julian Assange’s father & brother at National Press Club appeared first on Assange Defense.
- "If they are truly defending freedom, why is it that Mr. Assange was thrown in prison?" The post Assange’s Persecution Highlights U.S. & U.K. Hypocrisy appeared first on Assange Defense.
- Video: A CODEPINK event, featuring Julian Assange's partner and half-brother The post Capitol Calling Party: In Defense of Whistleblowers appeared first on Assange Defense.
Craig Murray’s Reports
25 February – 1 March 2020
7 September – 1 October 2020
Day 5: by Craig Murray
The links herein will provide readers with full details of the Hearings in London of the case of Julian Assange, beginning 25 February 2020 to 15th October 2020.
With much gratitude we acknowledge the following contributors:
– Witnesses Testimonies: https://assangedefense.org/live-blog-entry/guide-to-testimony-in-julian-assanges-extradition-hearing/
– Daily Reports by the JADC: https://assangedefense.org/live-blog-entry/guide-to-testimony-in-julian-assanges-extradition-hearing/
– Don’t Extradite Assange: https://dontextraditeassange.com/mp/
– Ruptly TV: https://www.ruptly.tv/en/landing/Assange
– the World Socialist Web Site: http://www.wsws.org
– Global Research http://www.globalresearch.ca
Kevin Gosztola’s Coverage on Shadowproof
- the President Joe Biden winds down United States military involvement in Afghanistan, a conflict spanning nearly 20 years, the U.S. Justice Department seeks the harshest sentence ever for the unauthorized disclosure of information in a case against an Afghanistan War veteran. The post Facing Possibility Of Harshest Sentence Ever For […]
- The United States government urged a federal court to sentence drone whistleblower Daniel Hale to at least nine years in prison for disclosing documents to a reporter. The post US Government Seeks Harshest Sentence Ever In Leak Case Against Drone Whistleblower appeared first on Shadowproof.
- The High Court of Justice in the United Kingdom agreed to hear the United States government’s appeal in the extradition case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange but on limited grounds. The post Assange Extradition: British High Court Grants US A Limited Appeal appeared first on Shadowproof.
- Pentagon whistleblower Franz Gayl has been part of the United States Marine Corps for over four decades. He spent the last months trying to warn U.S. government officials and the public of the threat of becoming entangled in a war with China over Taiwan. The post Pentagon Whistleblower Under Investigation […]
- The following was published as part of The Dissenter Newsletter, a project of Shadowproof. Become a subscriber here. When the United States government had drone whistleblower Daniel Hale arrested and the judge revoked his bail, they deprived him of the ability to tie up loose ends and prepare for incarceration before […]