If Assange is sent to the U.S., he would face up to 175 years in prison over unprecedented espionage charges for publishing truthful information in the public interest.
Go to the Allies page under the “Resources” menu item to see a list of recommended Twitter accounts to follow to get regular updates on Assange’s extradition hearings.
See daily court reports from Bridges for Media Freedom below, and journalists who regularly cover Julian Assange beneath that.
- Day 22
- Day 21
- Day 20
- Day 19
- Day 18
- Day 17
- Day 16
- Day 15
- Day 14
- Day 13
- Day 12
- Day 11
- Day 10
- Day 9
- Day 8
- Day 7
- Day 6
- Day 5
- Day 4
- Day 3
- Day 2
- Day 1
- Assange Defense teams up with United National Antiwar Coalition The post Julian Assange Appeal & the First Amendment appeared first on Assange Defense.
- The Biden administration has until Friday, Feb. 12, to submit its formal appeal in the Julian Assange extradition case, and there are rumblings that the new administration plans to appeal. Will this happen? If it does, will the soon-to-be installed Attorney General eventually drop the case? The post Will the […]
- First Amendment, Political Prisoners, Assange Extradition The post Verdict First, Then the Trial appeared first on Assange Defense.
- “We urge you to drop the appeal of the decision by Judge Vanessa Baraitser of the Westminster Magistrates’ Court to reject the Trump administration’s extradition request. We also urge you to dismiss the underlying indictment.” The post Press freedom groups call on Biden DOJ to drop Assange charges appeared first […]
- A British judge blocked Julian Assange's extradition to the US. The prosecution indicated its intent to appeal. Meanwhile, Assange remains in prison. The post Julian Assange’s Extradition Appeals Process appeared first on Assange Defense.
Craig Murray’s Reports
25 February – 1 March 2020
7 September – 1 October 2020
Day 5: by Craig Murray
The links herein will provide readers with full details of the Hearings in London of the case of Julian Assange, beginning 25 February 2020 to 15th October 2020.
With much gratitude we acknowledge the following contributors:
– Witnesses Testimonies: https://assangedefense.org/live-blog-entry/guide-to-testimony-in-julian-assanges-extradition-hearing/
– Daily Reports by the JADC: https://assangedefense.org/live-blog-entry/guide-to-testimony-in-julian-assanges-extradition-hearing/
– Don’t Extradite Assange: https://dontextraditeassange.com/mp/
– Ruptly TV: https://www.ruptly.tv/en/landing/Assange
– the World Socialist Web Site: http://www.wsws.org
– Global Research http://www.globalresearch.ca
Kevin Gosztola’s Coverage on Shadowproof
- New York Attorney General Backs Whistleblowers In Lawsuit Against Amazon Over Pandemic Workplace ConditionsBacking claims of retaliation by two whistleblowers, the New York's attorney general sued Amazon for failing to protect workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. The post New York Attorney General Backs Whistleblowers In Lawsuit Against Amazon Over Pandemic Workplace Conditions appeared first on Shadowproof.
- Whistleblowing Farmer Alleges Perdue Terminated Contract After He Exposed ‘Sickly Chicks,’ Filthy ProductionAn agribusiness whistleblower alleges he was terminated in August 2020 from his contract with Perdue after he revealed animal abuse and poor sanitation to the media and public. The post Whistleblowing Farmer Alleges Perdue Terminated Contract After He Exposed ‘Sickly Chicks,’ Filthy Production appeared first on Shadowproof.
- In this edition of “Dissenter Weekly,” host and Shadowproof editor Kevin Gosztola highlights a story in Texas involving a whistleblower who warns of safety hazards at a construction site for an Amazon fulfillment center. Kevin also covers a snippet from OMB Director nominee Neera Tanden’s Senate confirmation hearing, where she […]
- The Justice Department under President Joe Biden plans to continue the case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange that was launched under President Donald Trump. The post Assange Prosecution, Launched By Trump Justice Department, Will Continue Under Biden appeared first on Shadowproof.
- In this edition of “Dissenter Weekly," host and Shadowproof editor Kevin Gosztola covers a couple whistleblower stories that are emblematic of the mess that must be cleaned up after President Donald Trump's administration. The post Dissenter Weekly: Crooked ICE Union Deal Exposed By Whistleblower appeared first on Shadowproof.