Suggested Twitter Accounts
Taken from this Shadowproof article
- Consortium News (@ConsortiumNews)
- James Doleman, Byline Times (@jamesdoleman)
- Mohamed Elmaazi, The Interregnum (@MElmaazi)
- Bill Goodwin, investigations editor for Computer Weekly (@Williamrt)
- Carolina Graterol, London-based independent reporter (@moncaro)
- Tareq Haddad, London-based independent reporter (@Tareq_Haddad)
- Taylor Hudak, journalist and editor for acTVism Munich (@_taylorhudak)
- Charlie Jones, reporter for Court News UK (@CourtNewsUK)
- Mary Kostakidis, Sydney-based journalist (@MaryKostakidis)
- Richard Medhurst, independent journalist(@richimedhurst)
- Craig Murray, historian and human rights activist (@CraigMurrayOrg)
- Juan Passarelli, filmmaker (@jlpassarelli)
- Assange Defense (@DefenseAssange)
- DEA Campaign (@DEACampaign)
- Rebecca Vincent (@rebecca_vincent)
- Action 4 Assange (@action_4assange)
Action 4 Assange
Updated list of actions to support Julian Assange
Don’t Extradite Assange Campaign
The UK campaign to stop the extradition of Julian Assange to the US
Community United in Solidarity for Julian Assange
#Candles4Assange Supporter-Collective Solidarity Actions WORLDWIDE STOP THE WAR ON JOURNALISM! 62 cities joined together in one action July 3, 2019. Lets try do it again!
Friends of Assange
We are supporters of Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. We started this group to show our support for them and to fight against their persecution. Together we can free Assange!!
The Courage Foundation
The Courage Foundation is an international organisation that supports those who risk life or liberty to make significant contributions to the historical record. We fundraise for the legal and public defence of specific individuals who fit these criteria and are subject to serious prosecution or persecution. We also campaign for the protection of truthtellers and the public’s right to know generally.
The WikiLeaks Defence Fund promotes media and public activities to defend Julian Assange and other WikiLeaks journalists.
The Fund supports a dedicated campaign team which works across global media to build support for WikiLeaks and the public’s right to know.
WISE Up Action – A Solitary Network for Manning and Assange
WISE Up is a Welsh, Irish, Scottish, English grassroots solidarity network for Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning and Julian Assange.